Changing your Plan Level/Number of People
OfficeMaps is licensed in increments of 100 people. For example a quantity of 2 allows up to 200 staff to be added to your OfficeMaps People directory.
To change the number of people for which your OfficeMaps account is licensed, follow these steps:
- The administrator will need to log in to the OfficeMaps Customer Portal as detailed in the article Accessing Your Account.
- Once logged in, locate the Subscription details and then click Edit.
- Your current plan level and plan quantity will be highlighted. Simply change the the number of 100 people blocks to the desired quantity and click Save.
- An invoice will be automatically emailed and the balance owing charged to the payment method on file.
- For cloud hosted instances, any additional people added to your licence will be available immediately for use.
- For self-hosted instances, you will be emailed a updated licence key within 24 hours (Monday to Friday). An Instance Administrator must copy and paste the new licence key, replacing the existing licence key, on the Subscription page accessed from the menu.
Assigning People to an Asset
Assigning People to an Asset Once a Level Map has been created, people can be added to it so that other users are aware of that person's location. There are three ways that a person can be added to a map: a direct addition to the map, adding the ...
Only Administrators are able to remove people from a map. This can be done by either deleting the person from the asset to which they have been assigned from a map or by removing the person from the asset's allocation. Browse through the Location ...
Step 2: Configuring People
People details should be configured before adding or importing users into OfficeMaps. People in an organisation can be configured to have a set of default work days which is accessible by using the menu option Preferences -> People. Every user has ...
Viewing and Editing People in the People Panel
Data Panels provide information about people and objects in OfficeMaps and can be invoked by clicking on the corresponding Data Panel label under the name of the level when using the Location Tree or by selecting an object that appears on a map. ...
Step 7: Adding People to the Map
In addition to assets and pins, Administrators and Instance Administrators can add people and then assign people to desks. To do this, select a level map in the Location Tree to view a map and click on the pencil icon on the toolbar which allows you ...