COVID-19 Features Overview
Helping To Make Your Workplace a Safe Place
The impact of COVID-19 has been immense and organizations are grappling with how to safely return to the office. To address this imperative, OfficeMaps has added features to make your workplace safer.
- Social distancing – Helping to implement the 6 feet / 1.5m separation requirement.
- Contact tracing – Should the worst happen, administrators can generate lists of team members who were confirmed to be on a floor on any particular day.
- Workday planning – Communicating within the organization who is in the office and who is working remotely.
- Density management – setting, communicating, and enforcing maximum occupancy for offices.
- Red team / Blue team management – Set booking rules to enforce remote workdays versus in-office days for alternating teams.
- Generate cleaning lists – Administrators can generate usage-based lists to show janitorial teams where to conduct deeper cleaning.
- Sanitizing stations – New pins have been added to allow employees to find sanitizing products, handwash stations, and other COVID safety gear. All of which are completely searchable.
Quick Overview (3 mins)
Detailed Walkthrough (12 mins)
1 July 2020 Web / API Updated to v2.12
OfficeMaps 2.12 has been released and includes new features as well as bug fixes. If your OfficeMaps is cloud-hosted, these changes will be available immediately. Simply log out of OfficeMaps, restart your browser and then log in again. If your ...
How-to: Contact Tracing
Know who was in the office on a specific day Even the best preventative measures will sometimes not be enough to keep your workplace COVID-19 free. If a team member has been suspected or confirmed to have been a carrier of the virus and has visited ...
How-to: Red Team / Blue Team Management
Enforcing who can come to the office and who can't In order to reduce the risk of entire departments or teams being taken out of action due to the spread of COVID-19, many businesses are introducing the concept of Red Team / Blue Team separation. ...
Self Hosted Upgrade Procedure
The self-hosted version of OfficeMaps consists primarily of the OfficeMaps folder (assuming web sites and files etc. are still contained within) and the SQL Database. The overview of the upgrade process is: Download and copy upgrade ...
How-to: Search for people, rooms, desks and things in the office
When you absolutely, positively have to find it... One of the fundamental features of OfficeMaps is the ability to easily find colleagues, desks, meeting rooms and 'stuff' in the office, easily. OfficeMaps has a simple but powerful global search ...