To enable a connection between OfficeMaps and Zapier, you will need to have signed up for each service.
To enable the integration, you will need to be an administrator on OfficeMaps.
The Zapier integration is available on all OfficeMaps plan levels, however, it is only available for Cloud Hosted deployments (it is not available for Self-Hosted/On Premise deployments).
Enabling the Connection:
To enable the connection between OfficeMaps and Zapier start by logging into your Zapier account.
1. Click on My Apps in the left-hand menu.
2. Search for OfficeMaps in the Add new app connection search box.
3. Click on OfficeMaps.
This will open a window where you can input your OfficeMaps credentials.
1. You will need to supply an administrator username and password in the fields provided.
2. You will also need to specify the name of your instance, which can be found in the top right-hand corner of OfficeMaps when you login to your account.
3. Finally, you will need to select the Hosting Region of your OfficeMaps plan (North America, Europe, or Asia Pacific). This will have been specified when you created your OfficeMaps account. If you are unsure of your region, please contact our support team.
4. Click on Yes, Continue to complete the setup.
If the setup fails it is most likely due to an incorrectly typed username and password, or an incorrect instance name or region. If you are having still trouble connecting after checking these, please reach out to our support team.
Happy automating :)
Using Zapier to Update Users
By using the OfficeMaps Zapier integration you can update user details from over 2000 other applications including Slack, SQL Server, G Suite, IMAP Email Servers, and AWS. Prerequisites: Before starting you will need to have a Zapier account and have ...
Using Zapier to Find Users
Prerequisites: Before starting you will need to have a Zapier account and have connected it to your OfficeMaps instance. To learn how to do this read this article on Getting Started with OfficeMaps and Zapier. You can only use this feature if you are ...
Using Zapier to Create Users
By using the OfficeMaps Zapier integration you can create users from over 2000 other applications including Slack, SQL Server, G Suite, IMAP Email Servers, and AWS. Before starting you will need to have a Zapier account and have connected it to your ...
Zapier Integration FAQs
Will this provide other people/companies with access to my data? The Zapier integration is optional. By default, nothing in OfficeMaps will be shared with Zapier (or any applications that Zapier connects to). You will need to authorise Zapier to ...
Changes to OfficeMaps Authentication and Sign In
OfficeMaps is changing the way that users are authenticated to access the system. The updates that will be implemented aim to improve OfficeMaps security while also making it easier for users to log in using an email address, Azure AD integration or ...